12 February 2011

First Post!!!


Welcome, Everyone!

I'm so excited to submit my first blog post ever! I've been lurking on the Cricut message boards for years, checking out people's blogs and thinking, "Gee, I should make one of those..." I've been sitting on this blog for a couple of weeks continuing to think, "Gee, it's about time I actually post something..." Well, the day has finally arrived! I'm a card maker at heart, so I created this blog to share my creations and follow all the other fantastic crafters out there.

To begin, I want to make you a promise: this is the longest blog post I will EVER write. I promise not to get all mushy or sentimental; no pictures of anything but cards, cross my heart! At most, my posts will look something like this most of the time:

To create this card, I broke down a card from 10-20-30 Minute Card Making into a sketch. I cut the squares and circle from Plantain Schoolbook and the flower from Doodlecharms. I plan to give this card as part of a card set for a Christmas gift.

And that's probably all I'm going to say. Of course, if anyone has any questions, I would be pleased to answer them. I just don't want to bore anyone with details they didn't really want anyway.

So now that I have given you my word, I solemnly swear to never write such a long post ever again!

Happy Crafting,

Erin

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Have fun sharing your cards on your blog. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! We should get together and make crafty stuff sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete